|Area||East Riding of Yorkshire, North East EnglandSouth Yorkshire, North East EnglandDerbyshire, MidlandsLincolnshire, MidlandsNottinghamshire, Midlands|
- We are currently working on behalf of our client who are looking to recruit a GPhC qualified and experienced Accuracy Checking Technician for a brand new and exciting role based in a busy community pharmacy in Retford.
Our client is dedicated to providing efficient and reliable support to their patients and the pharmacy dispenses a high number of items amongst a diverse team. OTC sales are high as the branch provides for a large number of dedicated, walk-in patients so an enthusiastic & outgoing individual would be ideal for this role.
As an ACT, you will provide effective support within this refreshingly exciting business and support the cohesive, proficient dispensary team. The chosen candidate will enable effective dispensing of a wide variety of medication andassisting inprovidingsupport through healthcare services.
The role offers a unique opportunity for further career development and the right candidate should have a ‘can do’ attitude within the work place and have experience of being able to delegate in a pharmacy environment.
- Working 40hrs per week
- Monday to Friday working week
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Working with an experienced team
- Checking a high volume of items daily
- Fully qualified Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician
- Registered with the GPhC
- Experience of checking within a high volume pharmacy
- A motivated pharmacy professional that can adhere working guidelines while ensuring targets are met
- Likes working in a busy, customer-focused working environment
- A great team player who can also work effectively and act on own initiative
- Good IT skills
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on 01625 527676/07715648402 or email at email@example.com
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place