This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||East Riding of Yorkshire, North East EnglandNorth Yorkshire, North East EnglandSouth Yorkshire, North East EnglandWest Yorkshire, North West England|
- We are currently working closely with our client; seeking an experienced part time Pharmacy Dispenser for a role based within a well-established community pharmacy in Wetherby.
The pharmacy is located within a residential area providing exceptional patient care to the local community within a supportive, customer-focused working environment. They are a high intensity pharmacy with an experienced team whom also cater for a high volume of walk-in patients.
As an NVQ2 qualified pharmacy assistant, the chosen candidate will help provide exceptional customer service and build all-round, positive relationships with the company’s well established patient base. As an experienced Dispensing assistant you will be involved in the day to day running of the pharmacy, delegating amongst a large and vibrant team while providing wide-ranging medicines and vital healthcare services to their valued customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual who can hit the ground running & help delegate amongst the medical centre’s team to ensure targets are met and assist the pharmacy manager in the day to day running of the pharmacy.
- Part time - 30 hours a week
- Supportive, focused working environment
- Will look at different working patterns
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking
- MUST be NVQ2 qualified in Pharmacy Services or recognised equivalent
- Should have experience of being in supervisory position within a pharmacy setting
- BE motivated, enthusiastic and possess a real ‘can do’ positive attitude within the workplace.
- BE able to work effectively in a team while ensuring targets are met
- Candidates MUST have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work effectively in a small team as well as on own initiative
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on 01625 527676/07715648402 or email at shyrelle@
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place