This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||East Sussex, South East EnglandWest Sussex, South East England|
- Accuracy Checking Technician – Hove, West Sussex
We are currently working on behalf of our client who is looking to recruit a qualified Accuracy Checking Technician whom would like to become a non-Pharmacist managerfor a Medical Centre Pharmacy based in Hove.
The pharmacy is well-established, and is a very successful business with years of expertise and experience within the community pharmacy industry. They provide the best healthcare, medicinal and general advice to all patients.
The pharmacy is very busy in-terms of Script volumes. The pharmacy provides for a large numbers of walk-in patients due to it being within a medical centre. The role offers a unique, challenging working environments but within a supportive experienced team.
As an experienced ACT, the chosen candidate will help provide exceptional customer service and build all-round, positive relationships with the company’s well established patient base.
This role is for an Accuracy checking technician whom would like to become a manager as the client will put you on a management course, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy, progression of the pharmacy and training as well as doing over the counter work, providing wide-ranging medicines & healthcare advice to their valued customers. We are seeking candidates who possess a real passion to succeed and display strong customer service skills.
- Working on average 40 hours per week
- Working Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
- Candidate specific salary with additional benefits
- Working for a supportive head of management
- Working with an experienced dispensary team
- Placed on a Management Course
- MUST be a fully qualified Accuracy Checking Technician registered with the GPHC
- Experience of dispensing within a busy pharmacy environment.
- BE motivated, enthusiastic and possess strong customer service skills
- BE able to ‘think outside the box’ from time to time.
- BE able to work effectively in a team as well as on own initiative
- Ideally will have some supervisory experience
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on 01625 527676/07715648402 or email at shyrelle@
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place