This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Bedfordshire, South East EnglandBuckinghamshire, South East EnglandHertfordshire, South East EnglandCentral London, LondonEast London, LondonNorth London, LondonSouth London, LondonWest London, London|
- We are currently working closely, on behalf of our client who is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Dispenser for a brand new and exciting role within their busy closed dispensary environment in Watford, Hertfordshire.
As an experienced, dispensing assistant, the chosen candidate will help provide a vital service dispensing and supplying important, wide-ranging medication to variousprisons andcare homes ina closed-unit dispensary.
The chosen candidate will be involved in handing out wide-ranging medication to a large patient base and providing essential advice and support while also ensuring that services run smoothly and deliveries run promptly. There is fantastic opportunity to take part in internal training courses to further expand your career
This is a fantastic, unique opportunity to work within a well-established organisation which values employee career progression & development as a fundamental and genuine part of their business ethos
- Full-time hours on average 37.5 – 40 hours a week
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Supportive, unique working environment
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits!
- Close to public transport links
- Monday to Friday working week
- NVQ2 qualified in Pharmacy Services and have relevant dispensing experience.
- BE motivated, enthusiastic and possess a real ‘can do’ attitude within the workplace.
- BE able to work effectively in a team as well as on own initiative.
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on 01625 527676 / 07715 648 402 or email her your updated CV to shyrelle@
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 10 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees of up to £250 for candidates who we place!