|Area||North Yorkshire, North East EnglandSouth Yorkshire, North East EnglandWest Yorkshire, North West England|
|Sector||IndustryCCG / Primary Care|
|Salary||Excellent Salary & Benefits Package|
|Telephone||01625 527 676|
- Clinical Services Design Pharmacist
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Clinical Service Design Pharmacist based North of Leeds.
Our client is at the forefront of commissioning for services within the Primary Care Sector. The Service Design Pharmacist will develop and improve the design of materials and processes for new and existing clinical services that will deliver the requirements for customers and internal operational processes
- To contribute toward the service design planning process for new services and current service upgrades.
- To research clinical and treatment guidelines in order to create service delivery materials and compile educational resource for a pharmacist lead service
- To ensure services are designed to deliver clinical value, meet client and account lead expectations and adhere to company policy in relation to clinical and information governance and all relevant accountable authorities i.e. ABPI code of compliance.
- To identify and correct areas of underperformance/improvement within the bounds of our protocols, working practices and systems.
- Deliver training sessions at Induction Training with staff and at off site staff training events.
- To liaise with and support internal and external client account leads, head office operations team, compliance and governance leads in order to work effectively
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure services deliver outcomes in accordance with company strategy and account lead specification.
- To stay abreast of the latest changes to the ABPI code of practice, data protection legislation and all relevant clinical guidelines.
Skills & Competencies required
Excellent communication skills
Strong administrative and written skills
Medical writing skills
Developed leadership and training skills
Drive for results
Planning and Prioritising
Seeing the big picture
We are keen to speak with candidates that have previous experience within the design and development of pharmacy lead services, medical writing or clinical governance. Understanding of the ABPI Code of Compliance is highly desirable.
Candidates interested in the role must be registered with the GPhC as a pharmacist.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, apply today!
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place