This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Suffolk, East of EnglandEssex, East of EnglandCambridgeshire, East of EnglandHertfordshire, South East EnglandKent, South East EnglandCentral London, LondonEast London, LondonNorth London, LondonSouth London, LondonWest London, London|
|Sector||Small MultipleLarge MultipleIndependentHospital-NHSHospital-PrivateIndustry|
|Salary||Excellent Salary and Benefits Package|
|Telephone||07714 486 549|
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of a client who are looking for Full Time and Part Time Operational Support Pharmacist to join their Pharmacy Production unit team in Dagenham, Essex.
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits package with a genuine opportunity for career advancement and development.
Our client is a Specialist Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company who have now been established for over 25 years.The production unit produces and manufactures specialist and bespoke private prescriptions and medication for specialized consultants across the UK and Europe that meet the individual patient requirements.The successful candidate will be joining a well-established company who have a family ethics background.
They are looking for someone who has a well-rounded pharmacy experience, ideally from an aseptic or production background but this is not essential as full training will be provided.The production unit is fast pace so experience of working in a busy environment is essential as well as friendly and team oriented working attitude. Experience from any UK pharmacy background will be considered as long as you are able to demonstrate a thorough pharmacy knowledge and personality fit and display “a can do” attitude.
- Work in collaboration and support the Chief Pharmacist.
- Responsible for ensuring the Pharmacy Compounders and Accuracy Checking Technician(s) (ACT’s) work efficiently and according to GPhC guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) day to day.
- Responsible for performing clinical checks for prescriptions, escalating any complex cases to the Chief Pharmacist.
- Maintain adherence to all Health & Safety standards and quality controls within the lab including cleaning, environmental checks, disposal of chemicals etc.
- First point of contact for any clinical queries from CSAs.
- Provide clinical advice and expertise to prescribers / patients, referring the more complex queries to the Chief Pharmacist.
- Responsible for promoting Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) by leading through example
- Ensure confidentiality of patient and Our Client is maintained as required by the Data Protection Act.
- Work closely with the Chief Pharmacist / Head of Pharmacy & Production to identify the root cause analysis and adopt the corrective and preventive measures after a near miss / dispensing error to improve professional and pharmacy practice
- Assist the Chief Pharmacist in developing new formulations for production.
- Acts as an ambassador for Our Client with external stakeholders, including at training courses, conferences etc.
- Have a hands-on approach both operationally and clinically.
- Pharmacy: + 2 years
- GPhC Registered Pharmacy
- Strong Background within Pharmacy
- Experience of working within a fast paced and professional environment
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
Candidates interested in this role, must be registered with the GPHC as a pharmacist
If you would be interested in this role, apply today with a copy of your CV and take the opportunity to discuss this role further with Laura
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay up to £250 for candidates who are referred to us, who we place
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities