This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, South West EnglandDevon, South West EnglandSomerset, South West England|
- We are working on behalf of our client to recruit an experienced Non-Pharmacist Branch manager for a community pharmacy based in Bideford on a permanent basis.
The pharmacy is part of a large multiple chain which provides effective services to the local communities. This particular pharmacy is busy in terms of item numbers due to its large walk in patient base, so experience of managing a busy pharmacy would be essential.
Services offered in store include: Emergency contraception, Minor Ailments and Supervised Consumption amongst others.
As a pharmacy store manager, you should have strong knowledge of the pharmacy and retail industry and who has good leadership and interpersonal skills. Have the ability todrive and motivate a dispensary team, as well as supporting and mentoring support staff to ensure all members reach their maximum potential whilst at the same time looking at developing the pharmacy and the services that it offers. A strong commercial candidate would be ideal in order to increase item numbers and the retail aspect.
There is also real opportunity for progression for the right candidate to move up within the company.
- Full time permanent role
- Working 39 hours per week
- Responsible for managing and growing the pharmacy in terms of item numbers, services and retail
- Candidate specific salary with additional benefits
- Opportunity to be complete your pharmacy skills qualification (if you do not already have it)
- Previous pharmacy management experience would be desirable but not essential
- Must have previous retail management experience
- Must have experience of managing a busy branch
- Must have commercial acumen and proven success in previous or current role
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please contact Shyrelle on 01625
527676/07715648402 or email at shyrelle@
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place