Pharmacy Store Manager
Pharmfinders are working on behalf of our client to recruit an experienced Non-Pharmacist Branch Manager for a community pharmacy based in Burton Upon Trent
Our client can offer an excellent Salary package with additional benefits and genuine opportunities for career advancement if desired.
As a Pharmacy Store Manager, you should have a strong knowledge of the pharmacy industry and have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. You must have the ability to drive and motivate a dispensary team, as well as supporting and mentoring to ensure all members reach their maximum potential.
- Full time permanent role, Monday to Friday working week
- Great Salary & Benefits package with genuine career progression opportunities
- Responsible for the pharmacy team development, leadership & management
- Overall Management & Responsibility of the pharmacy business
- Experienced Manager with keen commercial acumen and strong team leadership
- Pharmacy Experience, ideally a qualified Pharmacy Dispenser or Pharmacy Technician
- Strong people management & Leadership skills with training & mentoring skills
If you would be interested in this role and would like to be considered, Apply Today!
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 10 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place