Pharmacy Technician (ACT)
Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician based in Chorley, Lancashire
This is a part time, permanent opportunity ideally covering 20 hours per week over 3 or 4 days.
Our client’s community pharmacy has excellent relationships with local healthcare services and prides itself on its great patient relationships. The pharmacy has a large patient base and provision and would be ideal for a patient orientated Pharmacy Technician used to working within a busy environment.
- Part Time permanent opportunity
- Work alongside the Pharmacist carrying out the final Accuracy Check
- Support with the organisation & smooth running of the dispensary
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Patient Engagement
- Work as part of the dispensary team
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- High attention to detail & methodical
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and patients
- GPhC Registered Pharmacy Technician with approved ACT Qualification
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.