Anti-coagulation pharmacist – Suffolk
Pharmfinders are currently working with a client to recruit an exciting full time permanent position.
Role involved working with an expanding private company commissioned to provide clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance. This role is ideal for enthusiastic, service-focused pharmacists looking move into a clinical / Primary care based role and utilise their knowledge and skills. Candidate must have experience working in cardiac area with anti-coagulation medications.
Our client is at the forefront of commissioning for services with individual GP practices, and at CCG/Health Board level and within secondary care. The current changes within the NHS with respect to local health needs and GP fund-holding mean that our client is expanding as demand increases for bespoke clinical services.
The Clinical Pharmacist Role:
Will be fully involved in a project working within NHS hospitals in the Suffolk area, specializing in the anti-coagulation department. Meeting with patients, setting up medicine reviews, reviewing their medications, making changes where possible.
You should have previous experience within UK pharmacy and you should be a natural achiever with a drive for results. Registered with the GPHC
The following skills are necessary to succeed in this role:
- Motivation pharmacist with drive to work on new projects
- Role will involve travel within the Suffolk area
- Candidate must have experience working with anti-coagulation
- Experience working with warfarin
- Exceptional people skills, excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the business and to develop with the role
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
For more information please contact Ashling – 07511 049 494 or email email@example.com