Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist – Urgent & Emergency Care IUC
Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent full time, permanent opportunity, for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist within the Integrated Urgent Care Team.
The post holder is responsible and accountable for the delivery of medicines management and governance for the trust, ensuring that all services within the trust are delivered to the highest of standards
Within IUC the post holder will be part of the IUC team and will work as an expert resource for medicines, toxicology and pharmaceutical care aspects of the multidisciplinary team.
The IUC Pharmacist will support the safe and effective management and use of medicines, while meeting all statutory, regulatory & NHS requirements and supporting the implementation of care pathways.
- Responsible for the Trusts Medicines Management & Governance
- Ensure & Maintain Highest Quality Clinical Standards
- Policy & Service development, Quality Improvement
- Increase Quality & Safety of Medicines Related Activities
- Work in Partnership as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience of managing medicines in a complex setting
- Urgent & Emergency Care, Integrated Urgent Care Experience highly advantageous
- Experience of the NHS strategic agenda and understanding of the current issues in medicines policy and practice
- Ability to act on own initiative, highly driven, organised and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Visiting service sites will be required, Driving License will be required
Candidates interested in this opportunity must hold registration with the GPhC as a pharmacist.
The Integrated Urgent Care Team serve the Counties of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex & East Sussex.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.