Deputy Manager – Clinical Incidents & Investigation
We are currently working on behalf of our client whom are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a clinically oriented & patient centred role based within their Head Office.
Our client provides a bespoke healthcare service to patients with varying complex healthcare requirements & medication needs, the service delivery is of an incredibly high standard and regulatory requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a diligent professional looking for a senior role with excellent career prospects.
- Permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours weekly.
- Ensure all Operational clinical complaints, accidents & incidents are appropriately managed & resolved
- Follow & Apply NHS guidance, Governing Body and Regulatory guidelines to incident management & investigation
- Validate, Analyse & Report on trends, recommending action plans, preventative initiatives & Improvement plans
- Provide leadership, guidance & direction to your team
- Ideally hold previous healthcare work experience
- Excellent planning & Organisation skills
- Strong management & leadership skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a changing workload
- Ideally experienced in working across multidisciplinary team’s
What to do now?:
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered for this role Apply Today!
Get in touch with me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk or 07912 485 260 / 01625 527 676
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who are referred to us that we place
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 14 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.