Independent Prescribing Pharmacist Non-Medical Prescribing
Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for Pharmacist Independent Prescriber based in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire working within a highly specialised private pharmacy
We are looking to engage with an experienced Independent Prescribing Pharmacist, that has a wide variety of clinical expertise and clinical competence in prescribing.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing a safe, effective, and reliable service to patients
- Provide effective support and guidance to patients on specialist treatment pathways
- Closely liaise with Consultants, Doctors & Patient Care teams
- Engage with Multidisciplinary Teams to provide the highest levels of patient care
- Adhering to all Regulatory and Governing body legislation, standards and guidelines
- Identifying and highlighting any areas of concern or patient safety
- Review and update with the senior management team on Patient Information, Clinical Governance, Prescribing Guidance and Company SOP’s
- Qualified Pharmacist & Independent Prescriber registered with the GPhC
- Highly confident and clinically competent with strong communication & decision-making skills
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
- High degree of accuracy and meticulous approach to work
The Prescribing Pharmacist role is full time, permanent and based in new offices in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire. Reduced working days may also be available.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk / 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.