Independent Prescribing Pharmacist Non-Medical Prescribing
Pharmfinders are recruiting an exciting opportunity for Pharmacist Independent Prescriber opportunity based with a new pharmacy business in East London
The role is full time, permanent and offers some flexibility to work from home from time to time but will predominantly be an office based position
We are looking to engage with an experienced Independent Prescribing Pharmacist, that has a wide variety of clinical expertise and clinical competence in prescribing.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing a safe, effective and reliable service to patients
- Reviewing private prescription requests for patients following a Medical Questionnaire and Patient Consultation in line with company procedure
- Adhering to all Regulatory and Governing body legislation, standards and guidelines
- Identifying and highlighting any areas of concern or patient safety
- Review and update with the senior management team on Patient Information, Clinical Governance, Prescribing Guidance and Company SOP’s
- Qualified pharmacist & Independent Prescriber registered with the GPhC
- Highly confident and clinically competent with strong communication skills & decision-making skills
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities