Independent Prescribing Pharmacist Non-Medical Prescribing
We are currently recruiting a Pharmacist Independent Prescriber opportunity based with an established Distance Selling pharmacy
The role is full time, permanent and offers some flexibility to work from home from time to time
Our client offers a range of private treatments to patients and have seen rapid growth in their market and service provision. As an addition to their established Prescribing team, they would like to engage with a Pharmacist Independent Prescriber working full time and based at their office in Nottingham.
We are looking to engage with an experienced Independent Prescribing Pharmacist, that has a wide variety of clinical expertise and clinical competence in prescribing.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing a safe, effective and reliable service to patients
- Reviewing private prescription requests for patients following a Medical Questionnaire and Patient Consultation in line with company procedure
- Adhering to all Regulatory and Governing body legislation, standards and guidelines
- Identifying and highlighting to the Clinical Director any areas of concern or patient safety
- Review and update of Patient Information, Clinical Governance, Prescribing Guidance and Company SOP’s
- Qualified pharmacist & Independent Prescriber registered with the GPhC
- Highly confident and clinically competent with strong communication skills & decision-making skills
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered for this Apply Today! Email Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk or contact me on 07912 485 260 / 01625 527 676
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 14 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities