Lead Primary Care Network Pharmacist – 8A
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a practice-based Lead Clinical Pharmacist opportunity with a Primary Care Network based in South Devon.
The Lead Practice Pharmacist will work to develop pharmaceutical and medicines optimisation services, and contribute to the management of long term conditions. They will do this both by contributing directly to these objectives, and by developing and leading the Practice Pharmacists in the PCN.
- Work part of a multi-disciplinary team in a patient-facing role
- Conduct structured medication reviews to proactively manage patients with complex polypharmacy
- Provide clinical medicines expertise to both patients and general practice team
- Improve prescribing practices across the Primary Care Network
- Interface with community and hospital colleagues to help resolve medication-related issues
- Deliver Medicines Management agenda & Continuous Improvement
Previous experience gained within a Primary Care / Practice based role would be essential due to the role requirements.
Candidates must be registered with the GPhC with Independent Prescriber annotation and have completed or near completion of the CPPE Primary Care Pharmacy Pathway or equivalent qualification/experience to allow exemption.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.