Medicines Management Pharmacist – Buckinghamshire
We are recruiting an exciting permanent field-based role working for an expanding private company commissioned to provide clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance. This role is ideal for enthusiastic, service-focused pharmacists looking move into a clinical / Primary care based role and utilise their knowledge and skills. Candidate must have experience working in cardiac area with direct heart failure experience
Our client is at the forefront of commissioning for services with individual GP practices, and at CCG/Health Board level and within secondary care. The current changes within the NHS with respect to local health needs and GP fund-holding mean that our client is expanding as demand increases for bespoke clinical services.
The Clinical Pharmacist Role:
Performing clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance in a wide range of therapeutic areas including: Asthma, COPD, Osteoporosis, Diabetes. Providing medicines management support to GP practices with the aim of improving patient outcomes and maximising the quality and cost-effectiveness of prescribing. Develop clinical and marketing strategies to enhance client retention, develop new business and promote your company in a new and exciting market. Networking and building relationships at practice and CCG/Health Board level to identify further opportunities for your skills and services.
You should have previous experience within UK pharmacy and you should be a natural achiever with a drive for results. Registered with the GPHC
The following skills are necessary to succeed in this role:
- Motivation to work in a field-based role – Buckinghamshire, Aylesbusy, Milton Keyes, Luton
- Candidate must have experience working with direct heart failure
- Exceptional people skills, excellent communication and networking skills
- Commercial awareness with proven track record of increases in revenue
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the business and to develop with the role
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
For more information please contact Ashling – 07511 049 494