Medicines Management Pharmacist – East Yorkshire
We are recruiting an exciting permanent field-based role working for an expanding private company commissioned to provide clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance. This role is ideal for enthusiastic, service-focused pharmacists looking move into a clinical / Primary care based role and utilise their knowledge and skills. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is at the forefront of commissioning for services with individual GP practices, and at CCG/Health Board level and within secondary care. The current changes within the NHS with respect to local health needs and GP fund-holding mean that our client is expanding as demand increases for bespoke clinical services.
The Clinical Pharmacist Role:
Performing clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance in a wide range of therapeutic areas including: Asthma, COPD, Osteoporosis, Diabetes. Providing medicines management support to GP practices with the aim of improving patient outcomes and maximising the quality and cost-effectiveness of prescribing. Develop clinical and marketing strategies to enhance client retention, develop new business and promote your company in a new and exciting market. Networking and building relationships at practice and CCG/Health Board level to identify further opportunities for your skills and services.
You should have previous experience within UK pharmacy and you should be a natural achiever with a drive for results. Registered with the GPHC
The following skills are necessary to succeed in this role:
- Motivation to work in a field-based role – large geographically area to cover
- Area to travel – East Yorkshire and surrounding areas – Hull and Scunthrope
- Exceptional people skills, excellent communication and networking skills
- Commercial awareness with proven track record of increases in revenue
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the business and to develop with the role
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
The package on offer for this position would be as follows
- Monthly car allowance
- Mileage and travel expenses
- Bonus based on KPI’s
- GPHC fee’s paid
- 3% pension contribution
For information on the role please contact Ashling – email@example.com or call 07511 049 494