Medicines Management Pharmacist – Central England
We are recruiting an exciting permanent field-based role working for an expanding private company commissioned to provide clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance. This role is ideal for enthusiastic, service-focused pharmacists looking move into a clinical / Primary care based role and utilise their knowledge and skills.
Our client is at the forefront of commissioning for services with individual GP practices, and at CCG/Health Board level and within secondary care. The current changes within the NHS with respect to local health needs and GP fund-holding mean that our client is expanding as demand increases for bespoke clinical services.
The Clinical Pharmacist Role:
Performing clinical reviews in line with current NICE guidance in a wide range of therapeutic areas including: Asthma, COPD, Osteoporosis, Diabetes. Providing medicines management support to GP practices with the aim of improving patient outcomes and maximising the quality and cost-effectiveness of prescribing. Develop clinical and marketing strategies to enhance client retention, develop new business and promote your company in a new and exciting market. Networking and building relationships at practice and CCG/Health Board level to identify further opportunities for your skills and services.
You should have previous experience within UK pharmacy and you should be a natural achiever with a drive for results. Registered with the GPHC
The following skills are necessary to succeed in this role:
- Motivation to work in a field-based role – large geographic area to cover
- Area to travel – Stroke on Trent, Shropshire, Oxford, Chelmsford, Norfolk, North Lincolnshire
- Exceptional people skills, excellent communication and networking skills
- Commercial awareness with proven track record of increases in revenue
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the business and to develop with the role
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
For more information please contact Ashling – 07 511049494 or email email@example.com