Part Time Pharmacist
We are currently recruiting a Part Time Pharmacist opportunity to work in an extended hours Pharmacy in East Edinburgh
The role offers a great opportunity to work in patient oriented community pharmacy environment which offers a wide range of NHS and Private/PGD service provision.
The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate a real “can do” attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business.
- Part Time permanent opportunity, 27 hours per week
- Manage the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rebecca@pharmfinders.co.uk or on 01625 527 676
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.