Part time Pharmacist – Private Clinic
Pharmfinders are recruiting a great opportunity for a responsible Pharmacist based within a Private Clinic in Farnham, Surrey.
Our client’s pharmacy and clinic specialise in key treatment areas, across Dermatology, Aesthetics, General Health & Wellbeing, Male & Female Specific Treatments through Private services. The Clinic operates its own private pharmacy for patients and the Pharmacist will lead the dispensary and deliver patient lead services.
The role would suit a pharmacist that is looking to work in a specialised & Private patient area of pharmacy and change of environment.
- Part Time Pharmacist Role around 21 hours over 3 or 4 days
- Lead the Dispensing of Private Prescriptions
- Delivery of Private patient services
- Support in the development of a patient centered pharmacy service
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and delivery of dispensing services
- Experienced in the delivery of patient services
- Meticulous approach to work & highly detail oriented
If you would like to be considered the role, Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.