Pharma Consultant – Experienced within Swiss Community Pharmacy
Contract Duration: 4 to 8 weeks
Location: Work from home
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
- We are looking to recruit a Pharmacist/Pharmacy technician experienced in the Swiss community pharmacy industry.
- Who is familiar with the pharmacy market and legislation in their respective countries to help support a project for the European pharmacy market that we are currently working on.
- The person would need to be available for full time hours and ideally commence within next week or two for a short contract 1-2 months.
- The suitable candidate must have a good command of English both verbally and written to help complete this project and would need to be comfortable working remotely and task orientated. The person will answer directly into a project manager and will be required to send daily progress updates.
- Strong Product knowledge in the following key areas Non-prescription/OTC medicines, vitamins products and Derma/skincare in their respective country.
- Proficient/Familiar with Microsoft Excel an advantage (not essential but would help)
The main duties will involve the following:
- Create a brief of restrictions and legislation there is for selling and advertising the Non-prescription products in pharmacy in their native countries.
- Identify a Product Range for OTC, Vitamins & Derma
- Create a Masterfile with the list of product range
- Document the Category hierarchy
- Create a list of cross/complimentary selling products for the three categories OTC, Vitamins & Derma
- Create a list of pre-cautions/contra-indications for these products referring to the PIL/SPC for these products in their native country
- Document and create a list of product restrictions and Supervised Pharmacist Sales
- Support with translation and documentation of a User Guide
- Review & sign off translation, image, and text content for completion of the project
Also seeking candidates experienced in community pharmacy in Germany and France.
To learn more click”APPLY NOW” or contact email@example.com