Pharmacist – Weymouth
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a Full time, Permanent Pharmacist opportunity based in Wetmouth,Dorset.
On offer is an excellent Salary & Benefits package with a successful, established pharmacy business.
Role will involve an average 42 hours per week with sociable working hours.
Store opening hours:
Monday- Friday 8.30am- 17.30pm
Saturday 09.00am – 12.00pm
Sundays store closed.
Store is a busy community pharmacy with a good support team in place. The stores monthly branch items are approx 8,000.
The role offers a great opportunity to work in a patient lead environment which enjoys strong relationships with local health care services & professionals. The pharmacy has a busy dispensary and would need a pharmacist used to working in this environment.
We are looking for a confident and competent Pharmacist that can manage a pharmacy business, lead the Pharmacy team and engage with the local community to improve the healthcare and service provision locally. The pharmacy reflects a highly professional working environment and community feel.
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- Experienced Pharmacist and Manager ideally experienced within high volume dispensing
- Natural high achiever, motivated, enthusiastic and meticulous
- Keen to drive and deliver NHS & Private patient services
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
- MedsXpress service
- Minor alignment service
- Stop smoking clinic
- Nursing and residential homes
- Weight management service
- Blood pressure measuring service
- Prescription delivery service
- More services available…..
If you would like to find out more information or to be considered, Apply Today!
Contact Kathleen@pharmfinders.co.uk OR call on 07545 430 053 for further details