Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager based with an Independent Pharmacy in Galashiels, Scottish Borders
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a standard working hours week.
Our client’s pharmacy has a medium dispensing volume and would be ideal for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient lead services and developing NHS & Private lead service provision. The Pharmacy is very patient and community orientated and ideally located to support and engage with patients.
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.