Pharmacist Manager – Derbyshire
Pharmfinders are currently seeking a pharmacist manager to join an established community pharmacy based in Derby.
This is a full time opportunity working 5 days weekly
The Pharmacy has a moderately busy dispensary and strives to deliver outstanding patient care.
To be successful a Pharmacist must be able to demonstrate a real “can do” attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Driven, motivated and passionate pharmacist
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
What will I receive in return?
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday including Bank Holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Summit Champion
If you would like to be considered the role, Apply Today!
Contact Lorraine – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07545430053