Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager based with an Independent Pharmacy in Halifax
- Full Time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday
- 4 Day or 5 Day working week available
- Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
- Passionate Pharmacist, patient orientated
Our client’s pharmacy has a medium dispensing volume and would be ideal for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient lead services and developing NHS & Private lead service provision. Clear Opportunities to advance & Increase community engagement as well as additional pharmacy provision.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a standard working hours week, 38 to 47.5 hours a week available Monday to Friday. On offer is an excellent salary, benefits package for the right Pharmacist candidate.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk / 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.