Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager based with an Independent Pharmacy in Halifax.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a standard working hours week Monday to Friday. On offer is an excellent salary, benefits and bonus package for the right candidate.
Previous experience of working within a Pharmacy Management or Responsible Pharmacist role is essential, as well as core personal attributes which will be explored during the first stage of the interview process.
Our client’s pharmacy has a medium dispensing volume and would be ideal for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient lead services and developing NHS & Private lead service provision. Clear Opportunities to advance your career and position within the business for those looking for more within their role.
The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
To be successful a Pharmacist must be able to demonstrate a real “can do” attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business.
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Clear Opportunities for career progression & development
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
- Passionate Pharmacist, patient orientated
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rachel@Pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 075 4543 0053