Pharmfinders are working on behalf of our client to recruit an Pharmacist store Manager for a community pharmacy near Middlesbrough
Our client offers a good package with additional benefits and genuine opportunities for career advancement if desired.
This pharmacy has a busy dispensary and patient lead service provision due to its large walk in patient base and local community, experience of managing a busy pharmacy and large team is essential.
As a Pharmacy Store Manager, you should have a strong knowledge of the pharmacy industry and have good leadership and interpersonal skills. You must have the ability to drive and motivate a dispensary team, as well as supporting and mentoring to ensure all members reach their maximum potential.
- Full time permanent role, Monday to Friday 9-7 working week, alternative Saturday 9-1
- Responsible for the overall management of the pharmacy team & business
- Candidate specific salary with additional benefits
- Previous pharmacy management OR Pharmacy Supervisor experience would be ideal
- Experience of working within Pharmacy and ideally a qualified Pharmacy Dispenser or Pharmacy Technician
- Strong people management & Leadership skills with a strong commercial acumen
If you would be interested in this role and would like to be considered, Apply Today!
Contact Ashling – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07511049494