Pharmacist Manager – Northampton
Are you a pharmacy manager or a pharmacist looking to take the next step in your career? If so, this is the role for you.
The successful applicant will be joining a community pharmacy with a loyal customer base, they strive to provide outstanding patient care.
To be successful a Pharmacist must be able to demonstrate leadership skills as well as a strong passion for community pharmacy. As well as flexibility to work evening shifts.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Driven, motivated and passionate pharmacist
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
What will I receive in return?
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday including Bank Holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Summit Champion
If you would like to be considered the role, Apply Today!
Contact Lorraine – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07545430053