Pharmacist Manager – Oxfordshire
Seeking a career change? Why not join an established community pharmacy based in Oxfordshire as pharmacy manager.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a 5 day working week, the store opens Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. There is NO LATE NIGHTS or SUNDAY cover required.
The role would be ideal for a Pharmacy Manager looking for a new challenge or a Responsible Pharmacist / Relief Pharmacist looking for career progression.
The store has a strong support network with a moderately busy script trade.
We a seeking candidates that are driven and posses good communication skills.
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- You will be responsible for the dispensing of high volumes of medication both safely and accurately
- Building and maintaining patient relationships
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at email@example.com or call 07545430053
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.