Pharmacist Manager – Rotherham
PharmaFinders are seeking a motivated and passionate pharmacist to join a thriving community pharmacy as pharmacist manager.
The successful applicant will be working on average 44 hours weekly with no late nights or weekends required.
Role is part of a small pharmacy chain with a number of pharmacies in the area. Working in a busy dispensary, with a good support team.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, a natural leader, enjoy working as part of a team and have a “can do” attitude.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Driven, motivated and passionate pharmacist
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
What will I receive in return?
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday including Bank Holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Pension scheme
If you would like to be considered the role, Apply Today!
Contact Ashling – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07511 049 494