Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager based with an Independent Pharmacy in Warrington
The Pharmacy is a well established and well managed pharmacy with an experienced team and patient focused environment.
Previous experience of working within a Pharmacy Management or Responsible Pharmacist role is essential, as well as core personal attributes which will be explored during the first stage of the interview process.
The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
To be successful a Pharmacist must be able to demonstrate a real “can do” attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business.
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead, Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Clear Opportunities for career progression & development
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
- Passionate Pharmacist and Patient orientated
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk / 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.