Pharmacist Manager – Wrexham
The Rota: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch break, no late nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
The Salary: Attractive salary package
Pharmacist manager required for an established independent community pharmacy based in Wrexham, Wales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing scripts both accurately and promptly
- Ensuing a high standard of patient care is delivered always
- Working closely with the dispensing team
- Assist in providing a wide range of services to the community
- Develop relationships which encourage patient loyalty
What will you receive in return?:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Attractive salary package
- NEST pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress
- Sociable rota with a good work life balance.
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 07545430053 or email email@example.com