We are recruiting a full-time and permanent Pharmacist to join a locally owned community pharmacy Group within Newry, County Down.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice and a wealth of information to patients. The role will involve working alongside another Pharmacist and dispensary team, in a positive working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
- Dispense medications and provide expert advice to patients
- Ensure legal compliance in the pharmacy
- Stock management including ordering, reduction and stock control
- Build and maintain personal relationships with the local community
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration with the PSNI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Pro-active approach to self-development
- Competitive Salary – £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, max 2 – 3 late evenings per week and alternate Saturdays and no Sunday. Hours can re-organised and agreed with alternating pharmacist.
For more information please contact Ashling – 07511049494 or email email@example.com