Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a unique opportunity for a Pharmacist based within a closed production and dispensing pharmacy in South East London
This is a part-time permanent opportunity ideally covering 11am to 3pm Monday to Friday, no weekend working.
Our client’s pharmacy specialises in the production and supply of private patient treatments for Hair Loss & Retention and Scalp treatments.
The Pharmacist will work closely with Consultants in the delivery of patient services and manage the dispensing of Private Prescriptions alongside pharmacy support staff. Some compounding of medication will be required to fulfil the individual needs of patient treatments
The role would suit a pharmacist that looking to work in a specialised area of pharmacy and change of environment.
- Part time, permanent opportunity – around 20 hours a week
- Lead the Dispensing of Private Prescriptions
- Compounding patient specific Medication
- Support in the development of a patient centered pharmacy service
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and delivery of dispensing services
- Meticulous approach to work & highly detail oriented
If you would like to be considered the role, Apply Today!
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.