Pharmfinders are working on behalf of our client to recruit an Pharmacist store Manager for a busy dispensary in Weymouth
Our client can offer an excellent Salary package with additional benefits and genuine opportunities for career advancement if desired. Relocation package on offer.
This pharmacy has a busy dispensary and patient lead service provision due to its large walk in patient base and local community, experience of managing a busy pharmacy and large team is essential.
As a Pharmacy Store Manager, you should have a strong knowledge of the pharmacy industry and have good leadership and interpersonal skills. You must have the ability to drive and motivate a dispensary team, as well as supporting and mentoring to ensure all members reach their maximum potential.
- Full time permanent role, Monday to Friday working week, alternative Saturday working
- Responsible for the overall management of the pharmacy team & business
- Candidate specific salary with additional benefits
- Previous pharmacy management OR Pharmacy Supervisor experience would be ideal
- Experience of working within Pharmacy and ideally a qualified Pharmacy Dispenser or Pharmacy Technician
- Strong people management & Leadership skills with a strong commercial acumen
If you would be interested in this role and would like to be considered, Apply Today!
Contact Ashling – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07511049494
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 10 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place