Pharmacist – Weston Super Mare
PharmaFinders are seeking a motivated and driven pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Weston Supermare
- The pharmacy is a 100 hour opening and Role require the pharmacist to work 3 long days a week – 6am – 11pm – there is no weekend work involved in this role
- Pharmacy is independently owned, very busy store. Pharmacy located in a GP surgery.
- Good support staff in place, working in a team with another pharmacist, Technicians, dispensers and counter assistant.
- The ideal candidate should be motivated, a natural leader, enjoy working as part of a team and have a “can do” attitude.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Driven, motivated and passionate pharmacist
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
If you are interested in this role please contact Ashling – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07511 049 494 for more information.