Pharmacist for a Specialist Hospital Pharmacy Services Provider
Pharmfinders are recruiting for a pharmacist to work in a family-run independent company that has over 30 years of experience providing pharmaceutical care in the Chester area.
This role is a full-time, permanent opportunity. The role is suitable for a pharmacist who wants to work in a specialist hospital pharmacy service provider and has a passion for providing excellent pharmaceutical care. This role also offers the chance to develop clinical skills.
The company is a national provider of outsourced pharmacy solutions to independent hospitals and clinics, providing medicine supplies, clinical/regulatory support, and training. This opportunity offers a unique working experience, being a hybrid between community and hospital pharmacy.
We are looking for a confident and competent pharmacist, who is register with the GPHC and would be comfortable in a clinical setting. The pharmacy reflects a highly professional working environment with close liaison with medical professionals and patient care at the centre of the pharmacy operations.
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- Unique opportunity to work in a hybrid between community and hospital setting
- Partake in the dispensing and professional service activity
- Champion healthcare initiatives
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and leadership to the team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact Rachel on 075 4543 0053 for further details / email@example.com
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.