Pharmfinders are working on behalf of our client who is looking to recruit a qualified Pharmacy Dispenser based in Croydon, Surrey
The role is Permanent, 34.5 hours per week and open to candidates that hold a GPhC Recognised Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Dispenser Qualification
The pharmacy has excellent relationships within the local community, the dispensing assistant will deliver a high-quality patient focused pharmacy service and engage with patients to support their healthcare needs. Working Alongside the Pharmacist and Support Team, the Pharmacy assistant will play an important role in the Dispensary and pharmacy operations.
- Permanent opportunity, 34.5 hours per week
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9am to 6:30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 2pm to 6:30pm
- Monday to Friday working week only
- Supportive working environment with excellent team working environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Qualified Pharmacy Assistant / Dispenser
- Patient Orientated & Supportive
- Personable, Caring and Empathetic
- Excellent Communication skills
Interested? Apply Today!
If you would like to find out more information or to be considered, Contact Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR call on 07912 485 260 for further details
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.