Pharmfinders are currently recruiting an Area Care Home Expert with Pharmacy Dispensing experience on behalf of an Independent Specialist Pharmacy provider based in Hertfordshire
This opportunity is full time, permanent, with an attractive salary & benefits package
The role is based with a specialist Closed Dispensing Pharmacy who provide a range of Private & NHS Dispensing services including a Care Home Dispensing service.
As the company Care Home Expert, you will lead the planning and delivery of the care home services provision ensuring an efficient and high-quality service is provided to clients and patients. The successful candidate will maintain first point of contact with all clients and regularly attend review meetings with Care Homes alongside developing new business relationships within area.
This role will play an integral part of the dispensing process and lead the operational planning of the dispensary to meet Service Level Agreements as well as take a hands-on role in the dispensary when required. Candidates will need to have previous Pharmacy Dispensing experience.
- Full time, permanent opportunity – 40 hours weekly
- Lead the provision of Care Home Dispensing services and Key Relationships
- Developed and increase the portfolio of Care Home Clients
- Key contact for all Care Home Clients
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and delivery of dispensing services
- Ideally Pharmacy Dispenser OR Pharmacy Technician qualified
- Candidates must have prior Care Home Dispensing experience
- Valid UK License
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay a successful referral fee for candidates who are referred to us who we place.
If you would be interested in this role and would like to be considered, Apply Today!
For further information please contact Rich for an informal conversation.