Pharmacy Technician – Holborn London
We are currently working on behalf of our client whom are looking to recruit a Qualified Pharmacy Technician for a clinical based role within the private sector.
This is a well known and prestigious private clinic. Delivering an incredibly high standard of service to all patients is key to their success.
The dispensing of prescription medication is a new aspect to the existing clinic. You will receive full training in this sector of pharmacy. The successful applicant will be involved in the set up of the dispensary and will have an opportunity to voice their opinions and ideas.
This is an excellent opportunity for a diligent Pharmacy technician looking for something different to community pharmacy positions.
- Will consist of a permanent rota – 40 hours weekly.
- The role will initially involve working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however every second Saturday will be required in time. Along with some 7pm finishes.
- You will be working along side fellow staff which will provide a strong support network.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a part of a team and individually is essential.
- Will ideally be experienced in working in a busy dispensing environment in community, industry or hospital.
- Ideally be registered with the GPHC.
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 01625527676 to learn more.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 14 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place