Pharmacy Technician – Medication Adherence & Support – Home Working
Pharmfinders are working on behalf of our client whom are looking to recruit Qualified Pharmacy Technician’s for a Home working role on a Full time or Part Time basis.
The Pharmacy Technician will have a vital role in ensuring Patient Medication Adherence through innovative IT solutions and engage with patients remotely to support with their Prescribed medication and agreed recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of Pharmacy Innovation and supporting patients to improve medicines adherence, quality of care and improve patient Healthcare & Wellbeing.
We have a number of opportunities available for Full time, Part time and flexible working roles with variable hours available for Midweek and Weekend working.
- Self Employed / Locum opportunity, Full Time & Part Hours available 7 days a week
- Support patients remotely to manage Medication Adherence
- Update and compile Patient MAR Chart information
- Engage, inform and involve patients on decisions relating to care and medication
- Highlight areas of concern Internally for further investigation
- Qualified Pharmacy Technician with GPhC Registration
- Personable, Caring and Empathetic nature
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- IT literate and able to grasp new systems quickly
What to do now?
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk or 01625 527 676 to discuss this role in more detail or Apply with a copy of your CV.
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who are referred to us that we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.