Pharmacy Technician Primary Care Network
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a practice-based Primary Care Pharmacy Technician opportunity with a Primary Care Network based in West Kent
The Practice Technician will work to develop pharmaceutical and medicines optimisation services, and contribute to the management of long term conditions. They will do this both by contributing directly to these objectives, and working with the Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Team in the PCN.
- Work part of a multi-disciplinary team in a patient-facing role
- Conduct structured medication reviews to proactively support patients with complex polypharmacy
- Work with the Clinical Pharmacists and Prescribing Co-ordinators to review and develop repeat prescribing protocols & Standard Operating Procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of repeat prescribing systems.
- Undertake community visits as required including residential and nursing care homes within the PCN area
- Reviews of care home residents’ medicines, facilitating the safe transfer of care, improve use of medicines with specific focus on providing person centred care
- Provide clinical medicines expertise to both patients and general practice team
- Improve prescribing practices across the Primary Care Network
- Interface with community and hospital colleagues to help resolve medication-related issues
Previous experience gained within a Primary OR Secondary Care / Practice based role would be essential due to the role requirements.
Candidates must be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacy Technician
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.