Pharmfinders are recruiting a great opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician supporting Primary Care services within a field-based role.
The role will be based predominately in the West, South West of England & South Wales and requires extensive travel across the region, visiting GP Practices, with home working also.
The Pharmacy Technician will work within the Clinic Review Team, working closely with all stakeholders within each GP Practice, essentially undertaking prescription searches, clinical data reviews and prescription switches to improve patient outcomes and long-term patient care.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Must hold GPhC registration as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Relevant post-registration experience within Pharmacy Setting (essential) – with experience in a CCG/HB/Primary care setting (desirable).
- Is commercially minded, driven and has a focus on business development.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is highly organised, ideally with experience in project management.
- Has experience working with GP operating systems – EMIS, SystmOne OR Vision
- Is competent in using Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Full Driving License.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.