Practice based Medicines Management Pharmacist
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a practice-based Medicines Management Pharmacist opportunity based in Powys, Wales close to the Oswestry, Shropshire Border
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Pharmacist who can provide support in the delivery of the Medicines Optimisation service provided to a group of GP practices.
Leading a Practice Support Pharmacist & Pharmacy Support staff, you will lead the service in delivering good quality Medicines Optimisation and cost-effective quality prescribing to patients.
The role is full time and permanent and will be based at the Practice.
- Medication Queries and Signing
- Medicines Reconciliation
- Face to Face and Telephone Medication Reviews
- Management of Chronic Diseases
- Facilitate & Lead patient Clinics
- Support and Develop safe prescribing procedures
- Work alongside Nurses, GP’s and other HCP’s
- Reviewing QOF to identify Patient’s in need of intervention
- Attend Practice and Network meetings
- Qualified Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber annotation advantageous
- Diverse Clinical Competence and Primary Care Experience
- Highly confident with strong communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
Previous experience gained within a Primary Care / Practice based role would be essential due to the role requirements
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered for this role Apply Today!