Primary Care Network Pharmacist
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a practice-based Clinical Pharmacist opportunity with a Primary Care Network based in Telford, Shropshire.
This is a full-time contract / locum position to commence in as soon as possible until April 2021
Candidates must be registered with the GPhC ideally with Independent Prescriber annotation and has completed or is currently completing the CPPE Primary Care Pharmacy Pathway or equivalent qualification/experience to allow exemption.
The successful candidate will work independently at network and practice level, but also as part of a supportive practice team, to deliver safe and effective use of medicines by applying their clinical and pharmaceutical skills to a variety of tasks within the medicines optimisation agenda.
- Work part of a multi-disciplinary team in a patient-facing role
- Conduct structured medication reviews to proactively manage patients with complex polypharmacy
- Provide clinical medicines expertise to both patients and general practice team
- Improve prescribing practices across the Primary Care Network
- Interface with community and hospital colleagues to help resolve medication-related issues
- Deliver Medicines Management agenda & Continuous Improvement
Previous experience gained within a Primary Care / Practice based role would be essential due to the role requirements.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.