Regional Pharmacy Compliance Officer
Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Regional Pharmacy Compliance Officer based across the South East of England
To work closely with the Senior Management Team to support and monitor adherence of operations and compliance in Pharmacies across the Group. To ensure safe and efficient running of branches across the company.
- To regularly make visits to Pharmacies across the Group to conduct audits.
- To create and manage effective action plans following audits and any non-adherence to policies and procedures.
- To provide training relating to best practice, company and NHS guidelines
- To carry out investigations following complaints, incidents, or discrepancies in Pharmacies
- To work closely with other departments including HR, Complaints and Directors
- Investigate Controlled Drug discrepancies and report to Medicine Safety Officer
- Review & Interpret data from Head Office to formulate Action Plans.
We are ideally looking for a qualified Pharmacy Technician or equivalent qualification to take on the role as Regional Pharmacy Compliance Officer. Must be able to drive as this is a Regional role travelling to different sites across the South East.
Full time position working Monday to Friday.
Candidates must be well organised, excellent communication skill and able to work using their own initiative. Candidates will need experience within a similar role and must have experience of working within a Pharmacy environment.
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR on 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.