Regional Sales Support Officer
Currently working with a client to recruit for an exciting opportunity in South West England,so if you are looking for your next challenge and looking to develop into a management role this will be your next step!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include;
- To effectively support the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) in the management and monitoring of branch staff and performance within your allocated area.
- Help monitor compliance of branch staff with the provision of essential and advanced services
- To provide training support to branches in the allocated region in cases where the branch has basic/further training needs including all new Dispensary/Counter assistant staff (DCA).
- To provide dispensary support to branches in region in cases of sickness/holidays/vacancies where the branch cannot provide cover themselves due being short staffed/extenuating circumstances.
- To provide dispensary/training support to branches outside of allocated region in cases of emergency
- To have a good background in the management of dispensary tasks. Liaising with both the store and middle/senior management.
- To provide feedback and report to allocated RSM
- To communicate effectively on instructions given by middle and senior management
- Must be GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Good organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with Proscript based pharmacy operating systems
- Qualifications in additional pharmacy services are desirable but not essential
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Need to have the enthusiasm to drive towards success
- Will require individual to be flexible with working patterns including some weekends
- Be willing to travel on a daily basis anywhere within allocated region, and in emergency situations, outside of the allocated region
- Have a full UK driving license
- Must have a professional approach when dealing with staff
- Must be IT Literate
For more information on this role please contact Ashling – 07511049494 or email email@example.com