Pharmfinders are currently recruiting an excellent Relief Pharmacist store Manager opportunity, based in the Peterborough area.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity averaging 39 hours per week.
Relief Pharmacist’s enjoy a varied working week and get the opportunity to work within different pharmacies and meet new team and patients. The role has a genuine opportunity for career development.
Our client operates a number of community pharmacy Branches & Pharmacy Service Contracts within the area, a Relief Pharmacist will ensure the smooth running of the pharmacy dispensary and Dispensary team management in the absence of the regular pharmacist. We are looking for a confident, hard-working person with great organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new working environments and establish relationships quickly.
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- Week 1 – Monday to Friday & Week 2 – 4 Mid-Weekdays + Saturday working
- Full Time permanent opportunity
- Manage the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Lead your pharmacy team, train & mentor
- Genuine opportunities to progress and develop your career
- Travelling expenses reimbursed
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to set clear objectives and delivery of dispensing services
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place.
If you would like to find out more information or to be considered, Apply Today!
Contact Rebecca on 01625 527676 for further details / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.