We are currently recruiting a full time & permanent Pharmacist opportunity based in Stockton-On-Tees for an extended hour’s pharmacy
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate a real “can do”attitude and the desire and ability to work closely with your colleagues to build a successful pharmacy business with patient care at the center of pharmacy operations.
My client is looking for a motivated and well organised Pharmacist who is able to quickly adapt to new situations and work independently as well as lead the Pharmacy team
The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Willingness and ability to train and develop your support team
- Deliver exceptional customer service and engage the local community to increase patient care and pharmacy services
- Flexibility over hours to suit a working rota
In return, our client offers:
- An excellent salary depending on experience
- A first rate benefits package
- GPhC fees paid
- Discretionary bonus
- Fantastic career prospects and genuine opportunities for career development
Candidates interested in this role, must be registered with the GPHC as a pharmacist
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered for this role, Apply Today!
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Rich on 01625 527 676 / 07912 485 260 / Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place